JEWELRY IS NOT A GUILTY PLEASURE ANYMORE
Get in touchAt a first stage, discuss together with Laurence the type of jewel and design you are dreaming about. All the aspects will be carefully studied: practicability, style, type of stones, budget.
Choose your favourite treasureBased on the discussion, Laurence will come back to you with a selection of stones (diamonds and/or colored stones) in order for you to choose your crush.
We are on it!Laurence and her team of goldsmiths will start to draw a 3D of the jewel and will send you a first draft in a few days. When approved, it is time to start to craft your shining piece.
D-day has arrivedIn about 14 days, you receive your bespoke piece of jewelry, entirely made by you and for you.
HOW DOES THE MAGIC WORK ?
1. It is your piece of jewelry, so you call the shots. You choose which stone and which color of gold you like.
2. Based on your criteria, Laurence selects the most attractive stones and sends them to her ateliers in Antwerp or Vicenza. They calibrate them into a computer-aided drawing (CAD).
3. The drawing is sent to a 3D printer and gets printed in wax. Did you know that that process takes about 5 to 8 hours per piece of jewelry?
4. Is your jewelry just a print? Of course not. The 3D printer creates a wax mold that is used to cast your jewelry in solid 18K gold.
5. After casting, the piece is polished and cleaned and sent to Laurence’s setters in Antwerp or Vicenza. There they carefully set the stones in the gold design under a microscope.
6. After a final polish, your finished unique piece leaves Antwerp and begins its final journey to you.
Old is gold
Do you want to give a second life to your heirloom jewelry ? This is how it works:
1. We provide a valuation of your piece(s). Depending the complexity of the jewel(s), a fix fee of €50 per piece can be applied.
2. If the stone(s) can be reset in the new jewel but are damaged, a fee of €100-€250 per piece is requested for a repolishing service.
3. We weight the gold of your existing piece and give you an estimation of its value depending on the current gold price. This value will be deducted from the final quote of the new jewel.
4. We give you a final quote for the new jewel and will send you a 3D design based of the ideas shared.
Don’t let your heirloom jewelry collecting dust in your drawers!